- Peanut butter is obviously made from peanuts. But, how many does it take to make a jar of peanut butter. You probably wouldn't have quessed over 500 peanuts! Now that is a lot of nuts.
- Women usually prefer creamy peanut butter while men enjoy chunky. However, there is nothing wrong with enjoy both or the kind the opposite sex likes.
- The are many more brands of peanut butter than you may thought. Sometimes it is good to think outside of Jif and Skippy.
- Which country produces the most peanut butter? The United States. In fact, a few of the Founding Fathers grew peanuts on their farms.
- Peanuts are not nuts but legumes. Kind of weird since the word "nut" is in its name.
- Smooth peanut butter far outsells crunchy peanut. Approximately 80 percent of the peanut butter sold is smooth.
- One night Elvis flew from Graceland to Denver just for a peanut butter sandwich. This wasn't just any sandwich. It consisted of a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter, a jar of jelly, and bacon.
- Peanut butter is suitable for dogs in small doses. It also works good to attract mice to a mouse trap.
- There is a good chance that if you go to your neighbors house, they will have a jar of peanut butter. It is estimated that 3/4 of households have peanut butter in the cupboard.
- The average person living in the United States consumes over five pounds of peanut butter per year.
- Nearly 290 million people in the U.S. consume peanut butter.
- Peanut butter sales were approximately $1.8 billion in 2015.
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Posted by Admin at 2:30 PM